Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stamping Saturday & HPB Presents: Spooky Night

 HPB's theme for October is Halloween, and it's time for Stamping Saturday again so I'm combining the two for this look. I was really inspired by Winstonia's "Spooky Night" nail wraps (see here) and thought I could achieve a similar look with stamping. How did I do?

I skipped the tombstones as they made an appearance in my last mani, and focused more on the tree branches. I used Winstonia Hunter's Life plate and My Online Shop JR-13. Bats came from Moyou Festive 16. Stamping polish is Ya Qin An's black.

Gradient was made by sponging on two colors by Bonita Colors Tech Saavy and Dying to Party

Dying to Party on it's own. It's a very pale grey with shimmer. 

Just a week of October left but I'm hoping to get another 1 or 2 themed manis! Maybe I'm getting ambitious but I'll try!
Check out all the other manis for HPB and Stamping Saturday & join us :)


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment