Monday, August 17, 2015

Swatch & Art: China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle

This one's going to be short and sweet. I unexpectedly got sick on Friday and the only thing I got done over the weekend, besides getting lots of sleep, is my nails. I couldn't show up for work with the same mani as last week, coworkers are starting to get excited and noticing my nails more, and they think I change them everyday! I have to keep up appearances, lol.

Do you recognize this popular summer color?


Say hello to China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle. I've had it for some time now but I rarely reach for my CG polishes....applying this, I remembered why. Thin brush and formula...it took me 3 coats to get it as opaque as I wanted. But the color is worth it! It looks slightly greenish on me than the aqua it shows in the bottle, but still bright and cheerful.

I used my new black stamping polish from Ya Qin An (purchased from BPS) and plate BBF 34.
I got some smears at the tips but overall I'm pleased with the end result. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment