Saturday, August 8, 2015

#StampingSaturday: Twilight Fairy

Saturday is here once again, and that means it's time to stamp! It pretty much took me all day to finish up the mani because I wasn't feeling too well, but had a vision for my design and I was going to stick to it!
Last week I saw several manis with either fairies or meadow-like gradient, and I knew I had all the necessary plates to try it for myself. Cue in Vivid Lacquer 019 and a Moyou knock-off for the little fairy. I actually got a brand new stamper and black polish today as I was doing this design, so I used them both and was so pleased with the results! Ya Qin An Black from BPS. I'll try to get a review of it soon.
Under all that stamping is a lovely gradient with 3 polishes from Fair Maiden: Kiss the Girl, Merry Plum Berry and Bright, and Fierce. I'm starting to obsess about FM polishes and each time they bring out something new I fight the urge to buy it all! But it's definitely a brand that I keep tabs on so I won't miss out on more pretties.
 The one above is in the shade, and the one below is in fake sunlight. Sometimes I use my phone's flashlight to make the holo come out to play ;) 
Real sunlight! 
And beneath the gradient is 2 coats of Kiss the Girl.
In the shade it looks mauve to me. 
Such a pretty pink in the sun!
I think I got more pictures of the work in progress in comparison to the finished piece, lol.
I'd like to know who else  likes Fair Maiden polishes and which are your faves & must haves?
And as always, link up and share your work!

We also have a FB group for Stamping Saturdays now, so drop by and see what we're up to :) 
get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment