Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stamping - Delicate Feathers




 4/14 this year is a 2 year wedding anniversary for me, and while I wasn't into polish when I got married, I felt like I just had to re-do my wedding mani - with better polish selection and stamping skills! This is what I wore for almost a week!

And this is what I had on my nails in 2013. I have never had my nails done at a salon - big surprise huh? Not even for the wedding! My cousin came over the night before and painted my nails - the little canvases that they were. The polish was an Essie I think...and the stamp...probably Bundle Monster. Yeah, that's how far I was from where I am today - I don't even know the polish name!
For the recreation  I used SH Insta-Dri Mauve Matter for an undie, and topped with Liquid Sky Lacquer Cloudy Day Latte (purchased here). Stamping done with MdU White, and MoYou London Greek Mythology 09 (sold here)