Saturday, March 28, 2015

#StampingSaturday - Daisies

We definitely have spring in the air here - sunshine and flowers everywhere, and plenty of mani inspirations! This Saturday I have a daisy inspired manicure, hope you like it :)


I recently made my first purchase from KBShimmer and got a little baggie of glitter as a bonus - "Celebration Of Spring Mix" and the yellow glitter make for perfect additions to the daisies! It's the first time I'm incorporating something extra in my stamped manis. The image is from Cici&Sisi 12, stamped in MdU White.



And this is what's underneath the flowers - Fair Maiden group custom called Fabulous.I though it looked a bit sheer on it's own - but I've only swatched it over existing manis and never on it's own. I played it safe and layered it over another color.

KBShimmer Shore Thing is the base I used. This is my first polish from this brand and as I'm super drawn to this color right now I couldn't wait to use it.  It turned out a but more green than aqua but I still like it a lot! I'll be honest, crelly polishes intimidate me and KBShimmer has a lot of them! So it took me a long time (and a sale!) to finally order a cream polish (or two) to try. I think holos are next to try!
Have a stamped mani? Join us! And a warm welcome to Alesya from PhD nails - thanks for linking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment