Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stamping Saturday -VDay withMasked Affair

 Love is in the air - so the manis must reflect the atmosphere ;) I started my Stamping Saturday mani with my husband's help - and he did a great job!! The lady on my ring finger is a bit too large for my nail so I tried shrinking it - unsuccessfully...until he stepped up the challenge!

I had a lot of fun with this mani, and was thrilled at how the sought-after Masked Affair (L'Oreal) looks on the nails - all that holo goodness in a drugstore polish!? It's a must have! 



 For the stamping I used the tried and true Mundo de Unas in black and reddish. Jade Vermelho Surreal is the red holographic color I used for the flowers and the little heart accent  (flowers applied as a decal)

Stamping plate used is one of my new favorites - hehe41 from AliExpress & a Bundle Monster plate 620
And the shrinking hubby helped me with - see what a difference in size it makes? It gives hope for a lot more stamps to actually be usable! 



No comments:

Post a Comment