Saturday, December 20, 2014

#Stamping Saturday - Festive Nails

Hello! It's definitely been a while since I've made a post - busy holiday season, and IG takes less work to get a picture up, so please follow me there as I post more frequently! (Social media buttons on the left side) This mani is actually from last Saturday, we had our Christmas photo shoot and I asked out photographer to snap a couple pics! So this post will be a little more personal as I thought it'd be fun to include a few extra pics :)

I really wanted to do this mani with the bow on it, but as it often happens, the end result is not as was envisioned. For example, the giant chip on my pinkie nail! Urg, I should have known better than to use easy peel base. But, live and learn :)

For the silver nails I used a base of Julep Rebel with a couple coats of OPI My Voice is a Little Norse, the red is Mentality Sally, and it stamps good, too!  Bow stamped from VL-2.

And for a little behind the scenes...

Merry Christmas!! I wish I had time for more festive manis!




No comments:

Post a Comment