Monday, September 1, 2014

September Stamping: Day 1 - Flowers

I found out about this challenge in AiS group on FB and would like to attempt it as best as I can for the month of September :)  Details and info can be seen here, and a list of participants over here.
I know I won't be able to do all 30 days, as I'm leaving for vacation soon, and then there's my work restrictions on no nail art..but I'll do what I can, and put my plates and polishes to good use :)
Day 1- Flowers
This look was inspired by nail wraps I saw while out shopping this weekend. I often see pretty designs on them but always think "I bet I can do the same look with stamping"....and then never actually attempt it, lol. This time the inspiration and the prompt were just days apart and I had to try it.
Also, I finally got a watermark that I've wanted for so long, so hopefully that's one less excuse for not posting more often. 
Tools used for this look:
Pro Fx Quick Dry Top Coat (it's like SV but cheap!) China Glaze Liquid Leather, MdU #24 Aqua, Sinful Colors Snow White, Sinful Colors Casablanca
MoYou London Pro 15


W208
Black base, silver diamond-like design, followed by aqua flowers and white dots for the centers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment