Sunday, September 14, 2014

September is Stamping! Day 14 - Leaves

Here we are with day 14! I totally missed all of the ones I was looking forward to the most (dragon & fish) but I'm still around :)
I started a new job last week...but it's more like a transfer, so still the same strict polish rules and it just discourages me from doing nail art during the week :(



Turns out I don't have as many leaves images as I thought, so  Bundle Monster - 004 is my fall back :)
With this mani I was trying to test out a new undie as well as a very sheer polish that keeps telling me "you wanna try a pond mani, just try it" so that's how I got started here..
Sally Hansen Mauve Matter - worked really good as an undie, no visible nail line and it's skin tone!
China Glaze Moonlight
Stamping with Sally Hansen Insta-dri Coco a-go-go
Again, CG Moonlight - which really greyed out the brown leaves 
Sally Hansen Wined Up
Essie Penny Talk



No comments:

Post a Comment