Wednesday, September 24, 2014

NYC Rule the City & Stamping

NYC has a new limited edition collection called Fashion Queen - and this is one of the Crystal Couture polishes called Rule the City. It's a unique color to my collection but it slightly reminds me of an indie I picked up a while ago that has a similar thing going on - gray and bright glitters of color. Maybe I'll do a mani using each and see if they're anything alike! 

This is my attempt to better show the color under the stamping. And of course it's a better closeup of the tip wear I've got going on, lol. I used Sinful Colors Casablanca for stamping, and one of my new plates from the HeHe collection (which I swatched here). I totally thought I'd use the swirls from plate 015 in a blue ocean-y mani, but here it is, fitting in nicely with this color scheme :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment